St Chad’s Longdson

Where are we

Find us on Google Maps

A Grade II* listed building designed by Gerald Horsley and consecrated in 1905. Built of local stone in the Decorated Gothic style with a superb west tower and spire, it stands in spacious grounds on the A53 just two miles from Leek on the Newcastle Road.
The altar frontals by Leek School of Embroidery are still in use.

We are Dementia Friendly Churches for Parish Magazine